Explore our open positions for working completely remotely or somewhere in between.
Our project manager is a responsible person, not only for the project’s success in the agency but also for the final product’s success too. Hence, our requirement for a potential team member is to not only act as a liaison between the team and a client but also take an active part in the design process.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Planning, execution, and quality control of the design projects.
- Maintaining transparency about projects through communication with the clients.
- Ensuring high-quality deliverables are provided on time and within the project budget.
- Workload planning for the design team.
- Fluent written and conversational English C1+
- Experience with clients from Europe and America
- Ability to maintain effective performance on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to transfer the business goals and client’s feedback into the design requirements
- Understanding the most popular PM agile frameworks
- Developed interpersonal skills
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or a relevant field
We are currently searching for a creative copywriter who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content. Copywriters will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the client or employer in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing. You should also be prepared to assist with other creative processes, such as the visual element selection process.
To be a successful copywriter, you should have exceptional writing and research skills and the ability to adapt to the varying needs of your clients or companies. You should be punctual, motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, or a related field.
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
- Experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as healthcare, marketing, or technology, may be beneficial or required.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility, and motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptive to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
We are looking for a dynamic social media designer to be responsible for designing and posting original content on online platforms. The responsibilities of a social media designer include posting content on social media, designing graphic material, and attracting consumers via social media.
To be successful as a social media designer, you should be highly motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of marketing competencies. Ultimately, a top-notch social media designer should be computer-literate, highly organized, and able to work with little direction.
Social Media Designer Responsibilities:
- Producing content to be posted online.
- Increasing traffic and appeal to target audiences.
- Creating posts, pages, and applications to attract customers.
- Using programming skills to build pages and applications.
- Measuring key performance indicators.
Social Media Designer Requirements:
- Degree in graphic design or computer sciences.
- Good communication skills.
- Creativity and graphic design skills.
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Be able to produce original ideas.