Explore our open positions for working completely remotely or somewhere in between.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or a relevant field
We are looking for a savvy, team-driven, and enthusiastic content strategist to join our content marketing team. They will be in charge of helping with and managing content marketing campaigns, as well as planning strategies that aim to help the business reach its goals.
Content Strategist Responsibilities:
Break down business goals into S.M.A.R.T. goals and come up with a step-by-step plan
Develop a content strategy that conforms to and sets out to achieve business goals
Oversee and coordinate the creation of a strategy and monitor the effectiveness of the campaign
Write, edit, or review copy as needed
Provide designers with guidelines to ensure that goals are met
Review data and augment strategies if required
Research and stay up-to-date with trends in related fields
Update older content to meet new standards
Ensure that all content is consistent across all platforms
Maintain a calendar of deadlines and ensure on-time publishing
Content Strategist Requirements:
We expect the candidate to have the following knowledge:
Proven experience in content strategy and project coordination
Good knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, SEO, and SEM
Strong content presentation skills
Great time management and organizational skills
Excellent marketing, collaborative and analytical skills
Effective written and spoken skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant experience.
Experience writing copy will be beneficial
Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
Creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility, and motivation.
Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
Receptive to feedback.
Willingness to meet deadlines.